You simply can't go wrong with gifting jewellery over Christmas time, and let's not lie...receiving it is pretty sweet too. So I've teamed together with affordable luxury jewellery stockist Mococo, to bring you my top pieces that will make the perfect gift to unwrap this Christmas!
Thomas Sabo | Silver Bow Earrings* | £45
These gorgeous little bow earrings are just adorable. They look so cute and girly and I've been obsessed with wearing them! They would make for such a lovely present for any girly girl.
Daisy London | Rose Gold Good Karma Little Heart Bracelet* | £65
How dainty and utterly perfect is this bracelet? It's so so precious, I love little delicate pieces! You could also have the heart engraved to give that extra special touch.
I couldn't help myself but to make a little gift guide from the other lovely items I found on the Mococo site. There's so many beautiful products! I used to have the Thomas Sabo Pearl Charm Bracelet which I loved, but I sadly lost it *sob*. How flippin' cute are those tiny Bee Earrings though?! And the Butterfly Locket is so unique and pretty. Heart eyes!
1. Clogau | Gold Butterfly Locket Pendant Necklace | £139
2. Daisy London | 11mm Iota Heart Bracelet | £59
3. Daisy London | Natures Way Gold Plate Bee Stud Earrings | £65
4. Thomas Sabo | Mini Freshwater Pearl Charm Club Bracelet | £35
5. Thomas Sabo | White Rose Gold Arabesque Heart Charm | £90
6. Olivia Burton | Midi Dial Rose & Rose Gold Watch | £70
7. Thomas Sabo | Rose Gold Plated Glam & Soul Maharani Ring | £179
8. Thomas Sabo | Silver Bow Charm | £29.95
9. Thomas Sabo | Silver Bow On Pearl Charm | £29.95
10. Daisy London | 14mm Iota Heart Studs | £45
11. Daisy London | 16mm Iota Heart Necklace | £75
Which item would you pick?
*Disclaimer: Some of the products featured in this post are PR samples, however this is not a sponsored post and all opinions are 100% my own.