If you find fishtail braids (or braids in general) tricky to master, then this is the one for you as you simply cannot go wrong with it and it looks so similar to a normal fishtail braid! All you will need is some clear elastic bands and a little bit of patience.
1. Start off by tying your hair into a side ponytail and if you would like sections around the front of your face to be loose then pull them out now. Take two small sections of hair from the back of the ponytail and bring them around to the front.
2. Tie the two sections together with a clear elastic and then push it up and through the hole above which will create a twisted effect.
3. Tie another two sections from the back together and twist them up through again. This is what it looks like with two sections completed.
4. Continue to do this and it should begin to look something like this. Carry on all the way down your hair until you run out of sections.
5. When you reach the end, gently pull at the sides of the braid to loosen it and make it look a lot fuller. I love that with this braid you can make it as big as you want without having to worry that it will all fall apart like a regular braid might, as it's all secure and tied together!
And the selfie is optional...
What do you think? I think it's so simple and easy, let me know if you try it!